Since 2005, Mission Measurement has been a recognized leader in measuring and improving social outcomes for the world’s leading philanthropies, non-profits, governments, and corporations, including Google, Disney, Coca Cola, The Gates Foundation, Ashoka, and more. Through our custom consulting and thought leadership, we created the Impact Genome Project – the largest social sector evidence base in the world – to enable a data-driven approach to uncover what works to drive social change. This pioneering effort has led to advances in our product offerings and the creation of standardized approaches to measurement and reporting to help advance and develop key benchmarks across the social sector. The end results of our work – more lives improved, more effective organizations, higher return on social investment – are incredibly rewarding.
Mission Measurement (MM) is a commercial enterprise with an exclusive focus on transforming the social sector that is looking for dynamic, entrepreneurial self-starters. The company’s Marketing Manager will play an integral role in the company’s market development process, accountable for all marketing initiatives to drive traffic, increase engagement, and ensure lead generation that drives revenue goals.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, hands-on marketer with a proven track record in revenue-generating results across marketing channels online and offline. Specifically, the right candidate is:
- A true marketing guru and leader in lead generation best practices with a strong network, both a macro- and micro-level understanding of best practices in the field, and a passion for innovation.
- An experienced enthusiast in B2B marketing who thrives when marketing activities tie directly to business KPIs.
- A relationship-builder. The right candidate for this position will be excited to understand every part of the Mission Measurement business, connect with our key stakeholders internally and externally, and is passionate what makes our clients successful. Comfortable interacting with executives and stakeholders at every level in an organization.
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently. Is not intimidated by ambiguity and can create a game plan, execute that plan, make changes quickly, and lead on his or her own. Has the gumption and creativity to maximize MM’s existing marketing assets, recommend new strategies and innovate to drive business growth.
- A strong writer whose creative thinking connects deeply with the Mission Measurement brand.
- A social impact nerd. Reads the best blogs, papers, books and social media in the social impact space. Loves learning and growing knowledge in the field. A writer and thinker ready to build platforms for MM leaders to speak, write, lead webinars, and inspire great thought leadership.
- A purpose-driven leader. Has a passion to change the world through business and has a demonstrated track-record and commitment to that purpose.
- A business savvy marketer. Mission Measurement is a growth-stage company seeking leaders who are as passionate about the growth of our work as they are about social impact.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing or communications
- 7-10+ years’ experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishment in digital lead generation and B2B marketing or sales
- Experience building and executing complex, multi-stage lead generation programs
- Successful track record synthesizing quantitative and qualitative insights
- Strong analytical, creative, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced consulting and/or start-up environment
- Passion for generating positive social impact by applying a business- or consulting-minded approach to the social sector
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools required
- Expert level mastery of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, Google Analytics and WordPress
- Experience in Salesforce a major plus
Please send expressions of interest and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Learn more about Mission Measurement at https://www.missionmeasurement.com/
Learn more about the Impact Genome® at https://www.impactgenome.org/